Displays employees salary, benefits - actuals and encumbrances for a specific account.
The following options control the display in the Search Results:
- Consolidation: Aggregates sub-accounts into the total amount displayed.
- Detail: Displays balances by sub-account and sub-object.
- Exclude Sub-Accounts: Balances display without sub-accounts or sub-object codes.
Include Pending Ledger Entry:
- No: Displays an employees salary and benefits as of the last time the batch ran.
- Approved: Includes fully approved salary and benefit transactions.
- All: Includes fully approved, enroute and saved salary and benefit transactions.
Most fields on this lookup are self explanatory, those requiring additional explanation are described below.
- Name: Displays the name associated with the Person record with a matching Employee ID. If a Person record does not exist for the Employee ID, Unknown Name will display until the Person record is created.
- July 1 Budget Amount: The budgeted amount for the position as of the beginning of the fiscal year.
- YTD Actual: Salary and benefits paid year to date.
- Outstanding Encum: Encumbered salary and benefits.
- Variance: July 1 Budget less YTD Actual less Outstanding Encum.
The drilldown pattern of this lookup is as follows:
- Labor Ledger View
- Labor Ledger Entry
- Salary Expense and Benefit Transfer documents