We are delighted that you have joined our community! Here is some information to help you get started.
Learn about our Products
- Knowledge Base: Our knowledge base contains in-depth articles about product functionality.
- Release Notes: Our release notes will keep you up to date about new features and fixes rolled out via our weekly release process.
Engage in our Community
- Community Portal: Our community portal provides a space for communicating and collaborating with the product team and other community members. Keep up with the discussion here.
Getting Help and Support
- You may designate up to two support representatives who are able to submit help requests via the Help Center. Let us know who your support reps are, and we will send them access information.
- We respond to help requests in accordance with our Service Level Agreement, which was provided to you as part of your agreement with us or with the Kuali Foundation.
- See the article Using Kuali Financials Support for more information.
Access Technical Information
- Self-Hosted Customers
- If you are self-hosting Kuali, you will need access to the code. Kuali Financials is open source and all community members are able to designate two representatives who will be given real-time access to our main code repositories. Once this access has been granted, you can fork the codebase on github and give as many other individuals access to your fork as you’d like. Please let us know who your representatives will be.
- Kuali-Hosted Customers
- Please see our Technical Information for Hosted Customers article.
- Contact us at any point if you need help!