Contracts & Grants Invoices (CINV) can be created with a batch job that can be run nightly or manually using the Contracts & Grants Invoice Lookup. When using the Lookup, a Fund Manager will only see their awards that are available for billing. If you would look like to see all the Awards for which you are a Fund Manager, use the Award Lookup. One of the search fields is Fund Manager.
I am a Fund Manager and I have several Awards, but nothing is returned when I access the Contracts & Grants Invoice Lookup. Why am I not seeing my awards?
Contracts & Grants Invoices will not be created if:
- The Award is not within its defined Billing Frequency and the Billing Frequency represents a cost reimbursable (monthly, quarterly, etc.) and there are no expenses in the previous month, invoices will not be generated.
- The Billing Frequency is Milestone and there are no milestones with a Completed Date equal to or prior to today.
- The Billing Frequency is Pre-Determined Billing Schedule and there are no bills with a Bill Date equal to or prior to today.
- The Award is not active.
- The Award does not have at least one active account associated with it. Invoices will be created for expired accounts, but not for closed accounts.
- The Invoicing Option is Invoice by Award, the Award has multiple accounts, and one or more accounts have no Contract Control Account assigned to them.
- The Invoicing Option is Invoice by Award, the Award has multiple accounts, and the accounts are assigned to multiple Contract Control Accounts.
- The Invoicing Option is Invoice by Contract Control Account, and one or more accounts have no Contract Control Account assigned to them.
- The Award has no expenditures for the current invoicing period, either positive or negative.
- The Award has previously been billed for that period.
- The Award’s Agency is not associated with a valid AR Customer.
- The Award is excluded from invoicing.
- The Award has invoices currently in process: Initiated, Saved, Enroute or Exception.
- The organization associated with the Award does not have Organization Options and Organization Accounting Defaults set up.
- Final Bill is Yes.
- The same account number is used on multiple awards.