Accounting lines and Requisition line items can be imported from spreadsheets.
Templates can be accessed directly from the documents' Accounting Lines or Line Items tab or from the following articles:
- Financial Processing Documents Accounting Line Import Templates
- Customer Invoice Accounting Line Import
- Manual Asset Payment Accounting Line Import
- Labor Journal Voucher Accounting Line Import
- Requisition and Purchase Order Line Item and Accounting Line Import Templates
To access the templates from the document, click on the "Import Templates" link located in the Accounting Lines or Line Items tab.
A spreadsheet will open. The first three lines provide instructions on how to complete the specific template. Red fields are required. If your institution does not require that you enter a chart field when manually entering an accounting line, delete the chart column. Once the data has been entered, delete the first three lines and save the spreadsheet in CSV format.
Once your file is saved in CSV format. Return to your document. Click the Import Lines button.
The Import Lines button will be replaced with new buttons.
Click the Choose File button and open the CSV file you created with your accounting line transactions.
Click the Add button and your transactions are loaded into the Accounting Lines or Line Items tab.
Please sign in to leave a comment.