Multiple Accounts allowed when an Awards billing frequency is Milestone or Predetermined Billing Schedule
- Awards with milestone and predetermined billing schedule billing frequencies support multiple accounts.
- Schedules can be created for each account. Invoices will be created for each schedule.
- The invoicing option defaults to Invoice by Schedule when the billing frequency is set to Milestone or Predetermined Billing Schedule on an Award
- Validation has been added to the Award to warn users if the Award Amount is less than the total of the associated milestone or predetermined billing schedules.
- Milestone and Predetermined Billing amounts cannot exceed the total award amount.
- The upcomingMilestoneNotification job has been modified to include the chart and account number associated with the milestone.
- The links to the milestone and predetermined billing schedules on the Award Inquiry were moved to the Invoicing tab and were changed to Lookups because there can be multiple schedules associated with the award.
Milestone and Predetermined Billing Invoices are created when actual completion or scheduled bill dates are today or earlier
- Milestone and Predetermined Billing Invoices will be created when the Actual Completion Date (Milestone) or Scheduled Bill Date (Predetermined Billing) is today or earlier.
Bill relabeled to Scheduled Bill
- Predetermined Billing Schedule fields on the maintenance document, the Lookup and Inquiry and Invoice have been relabeled and are now preceded with "Scheduled".
Milestone and Predetermined Billing Numbers and Descriptions allow special and alphanumeric characters
- Milestone and Bill Numbers allow alphanumeric and special characters.
- Milestone and Bill Descriptions allow up to 150 alphanumeric and special characters.
Billing Frequencies can be changed after invoices have been created
- The billing frequency on an award may be changed from milestone / predetermined-billing to cost reimbursable and vice versa, even if invoices have already been created for this award.
- When changing from a milestone or predetermined billing schedule, active schedules must be inactivated.
- The Total Previously Billed and Total Amount Billed To Date in the Contracts & Grants Invoices General tab includes all amounts invoiced regardless of current or prior billing frequencies.
- The Invoice Details tab of cost reimbursable Contracts & Grants Invoices reflect prior scheduled invoices (milestone and predetermined billing). This allows cost reimbursable invoices to take prior scheduled invoices into consideration so that the invoice total reflects the remaining expenses to be billed.
Improvements in the works
- Support importing milestone and predetermined billing schedules.
- Create a new permission to allow authorized users to change the dates on milestones and predetermined billing schedules.
- Prevent creating negative invoices, if an invoice is negative, an error will be added to the Contracts & Grants Invoice Errors log.