Creating an Asset using the Asset Global (Add) starts out at the Asset Acquisition Type lookup.
- Jump to Asset Global (Add)
- Click Search
- click Return Value next to N, or whatever the scenario calls for.
Complete the Asset Detail screen
Add Location information
- Movable assets determined by the Asset Type entered above require a valid Building Code and Room Number. Non-moveable require only a Campus Code.
- Click Add after entering the data.
Add Asset Payment information
- Enter the object code that should be used in the scenario.
- The document number is not validated, but is required.
- Document Type must be valid and a Posted Date is required.
- Click Add