|Change Category||Change Summary||Change Description||Change Type||Change ID|
|General Ledger Transfer (GLT)||Create a new document to prevent transactions from being transferred twice or for more than the original transaction||We created a new document called General Ledger Transfer. Following is a summary of the technical requirements and other changes made in support of the General Ledger Transfer.
* The document type code for General Ledger Transfer is GLT which can be found in FINI-5989.xml. It can be automatically ingested with the usage of the updateWorkflowOnStartup property or manually with the rice XML Ingester.
* The database structure required in support of the new document is handled in liquibase. Please review 2019-05-16.xml.
* There is also a new batch step generalLedgerTransferUpdateEntriesStep that has been added to the posterJob which sets the GLT document numbers on newly created GLT Entries.
* GLT has a tab called "Late Adjustment". This functions similar to "Error Certification" on the Salary Expense Transfer Document. For consistency we renamed the tab and associated artifacts such as parameters, data dictionary, business object, tag, validation, constants, error message and the database table and fields. This affects GLT and the existing ST/YEST documents.
* The General Error Correction and Intra-Account Adjustment document will be deprecated July 2020.
|Lookup Refactor Improvements||Improve the performance of the refactored lookups||We improved the performance of refactored lookups to only re-render the search results if necessary.R||Improvement||FINP-5443|
|Lookup Refactor - Nested||New refactored nested look ups are not returning parent values into look ups||We fixed an issue where values entered in the first lookup were not flowing into other lookups accessed from the first lookup.||Improvement||FINP-5426|
|Lookup Refactor - Nested||Refactor lookups with special inquiry behavior in search results||The following look ups have been updated to the refactored lookup framework: Vendor Type and Electronic Invoice Item Mapping||Improvement||FINP-5038|
|Lookup Refactor - Simple Lookups||Refactor Position Inquiry to the new framework||We refactored Position Inquiry to use the new framework. As part of this work, we changed the name of the look up, from Position Inquiry to Position. We also removed the Position Funding column and changed the Effective Date search text field to date range search fields.||Improvement||FINP-5042|
|Module Pages & Navigation||Move Doc Search and Action List to the side bar||We moved Doc Search and Action List to the side bar||Improvement||FINP-4753|
|Product Development||Clean up errors and warnings in Kuali Coeus Integration||We cleaned up errors and warnings in Kuali Coeus Integration||Improvement||FINP-4406|
|Product Development||Clean up errors and warnings in Effort Certification||We cleaned up errors and warnings in the Effort Certification module.||Improvement||FINP-4405|
|Product Development||Clean up errors and warnings in the remaining core modules||We cleaned up errors and warnings in the remaining core modules||Improvement||FINP-4403|
|Support||Available Balances and Current Account Balances are returning errors||We fixed an issue with the Available Balances and Current Account Balances that was causing the Available Balances to return "please report the server error" when searching for a balance and a stack trace when searching for a balance using Current Account Balances.||Bug||FINP-5464|
|Support||Salary Expense Transfers can be submitted without accounting lines||We fixed an issue with the Salary Expense Transfer and Year End Salary Expense Transfer to require balanced accounting lines on submit.||Bug||FINP-5261|
|Support||Add a Sort Code to the Cost Category table||We added a Sort Code to the Cost Category table to control the display of Cost Categories on Contracts & Grants Invoice document and pdf invoices.
Contributed by University of California, Irvine