The Batch File is used to access logs, reports and files created by batch processes. When a job fails, or transactions are demerged from the scrubber or poster due to processing errors, the logs and reports are helpful in diagnosing the problem.
Batch File Lookup
In the following example, we will be opening the scrubber report.
1) Log in as khuntley.
2) Open or search for Batch File. Batch File is located in the System Dashboard.
3) The Batch File Lookup opens.
- Highlight the folder where the report or log is located.
- Enter the file name in the File Name field, wildcards are supported.
- Select or enter a date in Last Modified Date From field.
- Click Search.
NOTE: The Folders are closed in the following screenshot.
4) Clicking Search returns matching Search Results. Click Download to save the file, log or report to your download folder.