The System Options document defines attributes for a fiscal year. This table is usually set up and then never changed except to indicate that the Beginning Balances have been loaded. A copy is made each fiscal year when the FiscalYearMakersJob runs.
- Fiscal Year: System Options identifier.
- Fiscal Year Name: The calendar years covered by the System Options. For example, if the Fiscal Year is 2022, the Fiscal Year Name is 2021-2022.
- Fiscal Year Start Year: The earliest calendar year covered by this System Options.
- Fiscal Year Start Month: The calendar month that denotes the starting month. Most university fiscal years start in July, so this value would be 07. This field does not drive any functionality and is for informational purposes only.
- Beginning Balances Loaded Indicator: Check box once beginning balances for the fiscal year have been loaded. Until beginning balances have been loaded:
- Budget Checking Options Code: Use this field to turn on Sufficient Funds Checking. Refer to SF Checking - Financial Processing Documents for additional information.
- Chart Code: The top level University chart.