The Invoice Recurrence document allows you to set up a recurring invoice to be generated on a schedule (monthly or quarterly) using information from an existing invoice. At each pre-determined time, the system places the invoice in the intiator's action list so it can be edited, submitted and printed.
- Invoice recurrences must be created from existing invoices. Look up and return an existing invoice. The Customer Number and Name will fill in.
- Enter the date the recurrence should begin.
- Enter either the Recurrence End Date OR the Total Number of Recurrences.
- Select a Recurrence Interval Code: Monthly or Quarterly.
- Enter or lookup the Invoice Initiators Principal Name or Name - this must be someone who can create invoices. Supplying one field name, will complete the other.
Nightly, the invoiceRecurrenceJob will run. Invoices that are created will be placed in the Invoice Initiators in box for editing and printing. Similar to other invoices.
Invoice recurrences created with the Invoice Recurrence document or when a Customer Invoice is created, can be edited using the Invoice Recurrence Lookup.