Kuali Financials provides the ability to manually upload files. We recommend that files are dropped into specified directories for processing, however in the event that dropping files is not an option, or in order to test integrations, we provide a mechanism for loading files.
The file upload functionality places the files into the appropriate directory for batch processing. Refer to Accounts and Files to use when Testing in Monsters for example file formats. File uploads available include:
- Labor Enterprise Feed (files from the Payroll System)
- .data, .recon and .done files are placed in staging/ld/enterpriseFeed (if using the Labor Enterprise Feed Upload, the .done file is created automatically)
- General Ledger Enterprise Feed (files from Payroll (Gross to Net), Student and Expense management systems)
- .data, .recon and .done files are placed in staging/gl/enterpriseFeed (if using the Enterprise Feed Upload, the .done file is created automatically)
- Procurement Card (files from the Bank and places them into fiscal officers action lists)
- data file is placed in staging/fp/procurementCard
- Collector Flat File and XML (files from internal billing units)
- data file is placed in the staging/gl/collectorFlatFile or
- Payments (payment files from internal systems)
- data file is placed in staging/pdp/paymentImport
- Customers (file to create new customers)
- data file is placed in staging/ar/customer
- eInvoice (file to create Payment Requests based on existing Purchase Orders)
- data file is placed in staging/purap/electronicInvoice - refer to Creating an Electronic Invoice Reject Document for information on how to load eInvoice files via the UI.