The Labor Ledger View displays salary and benefits for a specific employee by accounting string and fiscal year and period.
- Fiscal Year and Employee ID are required fields when using the Labor Ledger View Lookup.
- The following options control the display in the Search Results:
- Balance Type Code:
- AC: Displays Actual transactions only.
- A2: Displays Actual and A21 (Effort Reporting) entries.
- IE: Displays Encumbrance entries.
- Include Pending Ledger Entry:
- No: Displays balances as of the last time the batch ran.
- Approved: Includes fully approved transactions in the balances.
- All: Includes fully approved, enroute and saved transactions.
- Exclude Entries with only CG Beginning Balance: Entries that only have Cumulative Beginning Balances will be excluded from the results (Yes) or included in the results (No).
- Consolidation Option:
- Consolidation: Aggregates sub-accounts into the total amount displayed.
- Detail: Displays balances by sub-account and sub-object.
- Exclude Sub-Accounts: Balances display without sub-accounts or sub-object codes. NOTE: This feature is not working and will be fixed in a future release.
Amount View Option: Displays balances for each month (Monthly) and accumulating the balances as you progress through the fiscal year (Accumulate).
- Balance Type Code:
The search results contain the following amount fields:
- Beginning Balance Line Amount:The amount in this account for this balance type and object code at the beginning of the selected fiscal year.
- Beginning Cumulative Balance Amount: The cumulative amount in this account for the selected balance type and object code that was carried forward from the previous fiscal year. Displays for Inception to date accounts, such as Contracts & Grants and Plant accounts.
- Account Line Annual Balance Amount: The total amount of activity in this account for the selected balance type and object code across all periods of the selected fiscal year.
- [Month] Balance Amount: The total of all activity for a given accounting period for the selected balance type and object code. These fields are labeled as the month to which they refer (July, August, September, etc.).
The drilldown pattern of this lookup is as follows:
- Labor Ledger Entry
- Salary Expense and Benefit Transfer documents