The Employee Funding Balance Inquiry allows users to display funding for an employees. It displays the current balance, encumbrance amount and the remaining balance per employee.
- The following options control the display in the Search Results:
Include Pending Ledger Entry:
- No: Displays an employees salary and benefits as of the last time the batch ran.
- Approved: Includes fully approved salary and benefit transactions.
- All: Includes fully approved, enroute and saved salary and benefit transactions.
Show Blank Lines: Allows you to view funding lines used in other fiscal years but not in the specified year.
- No: Only display the selected fiscal year.
- Yes: Funding information is displayed but all amount fields are blank.
- Include Pending Ledger Entry:
Most fields on this lookup are self explanatory. Those needing additional information are described below.
- The CSF (Calculated Salary Foundation) fields are populated by integrating with a payroll system where position funding is tracked. This integration is not delivered, but fields are available to support it.
CSF Delete Code: Indicates whether this row is current:
- null indicates that it is current
- D indicates the row is no longer current
- CSF Funding Status Code: Institution-defined. Indicates whether the CSF line has budget commitments.
- CSF Full Time Employment Quantity: The full time equivalency for this position
- CSF Amount: The amount budgeted for the employee in this position on this accounting line for the fiscal year.
- Current Amount: The actual amount expended for the employee in this position on this accounting line for the fiscal year.
- Encumbrance Amount: The amount encumbered for the employee in this position on this accounting line for the fiscal year.
- Total Amount: Current Amount plus Encumbrance Amount.
- CSF Delete Code: Indicates whether this row is current: