The pdpEmployeeACHAccountLoadJob is used to add, update and inactivate employee ACH information contained in the Payee ACH Account table. Things to know:
- The file should contain only employee ach payees:
- If the file contains any records with a Payee Identifier Type Code other than E, the job will fail and log an error message.
- Records in the file, but not in the table are added to the table
- Records in the file and in the table, updated with any differences
- Records in the table, not in the file are inactivated
- Records can be bypassed by setting the Batch Bypass Indicator
|Payee ID Number
|Payee Identifier Type Code
NOTE: Other values will cause the job to fail.
|ACH Transaction Type
|Bank Account Type Code
32 - Savings
|Standard Entry Class
|Auto Inactivation Indicator
Note: This field can be set by the batch job and is viewable in the Payee ACH Account Details. It cannot currently be set via the UI.
|Bypass Feed Update Indicator