Only users with the Payee ACH Accounts Administrator role may create or edit Payee ACH Account documents for the ACH Transaction Type for which they are authorized.
NOTE: In order to edit the bank account number in production environments, both the full and partial unmask Field PayeeACHAccount bankAccountNumber permissions (233 and 237) need to be assigned.
When payments are extracted into PDP, PDP will try to find a match in the Payee ACH Account table. If a match is found and the payment is not set to immediate print, requiring an attachment, or requiring special handling, the Disbursement Type will be set to ACH.
When an ACH Payee is used on a Disbursement Voucher or Payment Request, an ACH Flag: Yes displays.
Payee ACH Account
- Payee Type Code: Values from the Payee Type table where the ACH Eligible flag = Yes will display. Your selection determines the type of ID number expected in the Payee Number field. Payee Type Code values can be edited using the Payee Type table; new values cannot be added without code.
- Payee Number and Payee Name: The Payee Employee ID, Entity ID or Vendor Number. The Payee Name will display if the Payee Number is looked up and returned, or if entered, when the document is saved or submitted.
- Bank Routing Number and Bank Name: Enter or lookup the routing number for the payee's bank. The routing number is validated against the ACH Bank table.
- Bank Account Number: The payee's bank account where the deposit will be made.
- Account Type: Defines the type of bank account - Checking or Savings. Values can be edited using the ACH Transaction Code document; new values cannot be added without code.
- Standard Entry Class: Required when ISO20022_FORMAT_IND = Y. Valid values:
- PPD - Individuals
- CCD - Corporations
- CTX - Corporate Trade Exchange
- Payee Name: When the Payee Type Code is selected, the payee name is no longer editable. When the Payee Number is looked and returned, or entered and the document is saved, the payee name will display read only.
- Email Address: When the Payee Type Code is Entity ID or Employee ID, the email field is no longer editable. When the Payee Number is looked and returned, or entered and the document is saved, the payee email will display read only. If the Payee Type Code is Vendor ID, the email address remains editable.
- ACH Transaction Type: Select the code associated with the activity for which this ACH account is being created. Access to create and edit payees associated with particular ACH Transaction types is controlled by the Payee ACH Accounts Administrator role. ACH Transaction Type is a qualifier for this role.
- Active Indicator: The pdpInactivatePayeeAchAccountsJob will inactivate any records where the Payee ID is determined to be inactive and set the Auto-Inactivate Indicator field on the Payee ACH Account Inquiry page to Yes and update the Last Update Time.
Please sign in to leave a comment.