The Fiscal Period Dropdown displays on specified transactional documents and is used at the end of the month or year, to post transactions into the prior month or year. At year end this is similar to the Year End documents.
The following parameters control this functionality:
SELECTION_DOCUMENT_TYPES: controls which Document types should have the dropdown enabled. The following doc types are supported:
- Asset Global Add (AA)
- Asset Retirement Global (ARG)
- Advance Deposit (AD)
- Distribution of Income and Expense (DI)
- General Ledger Transfer (GLT)
- Internal Billing (IB)
- Indirect Cost Adjustment (ICA)
- Non-check Disbursement (ND)
- Pre-Encumbrance (PE)
- Service Billing (SB)
- Transfer of Funds (TF)
- The following documents have their own Fiscal Period dropdown. Including these doc types in the above parameter will display two fiscal period dropdowns and may cause issues with the document. Refer to their respective articles for additional information.
- NUMBER_OF_POSTBACK_PERIODS: controls how far back to go to display active accounting periods.