The detectDocumentsMissingEntriesJob / detectDocumentsMissingEntriesS
- The job excludes the following:
- Cash Controls with Cash Payment Mediums, because GLEs are not created.
- The job excludes Labor Journal Vouchers that only create A21 entries.
- $0 Purchase Order Close and Purchase Order Voids may return false positives because they may not create general ledger entries. We plan to exclude $0 POCs and POVs in a future release.
The following parameters are used by this job:
- DOCUMENT_TYPES: Identifies the document types that should be checked for missing GLEs.
- LOOK_BACK_DAYS: Specifies the number of days the job should check backwards. There may be legitimate reasons why a document wouldn't have GLEs, and after the number of days specified in this parameter, the email or log will no longer include it.
- EMAIL_ADDRESS: Email address that will be notified when general ledger entries are not found for documents specified in the DOCUMENTS_TYPES parameter for this component by the detectDocumentsMissingEntriesJob.
Logs documents missing entries.