The following is a quick check list of the items that need to be done in order to get CGB ready to create invoices.
Initial Set Up
- Update Agencies with Customers; either create new customers from the Agency, or link an existing one.
- Update Awards with Fund Managers and Invoicing information.
- Update Customers with Invoice Templates and Transmission information.
- Update Accounts with Contract Control accounts.
Prepping Data for Invoice Creation
- Cost Reimbursable Invoices: Populate the Cost Category table.
- Milestone and Predetermined Billing Schedules: Populate the appropriate tables either through the UI or via the Milestone and Predetermined Billing Upload screens. Import templates can be accessed from the Help Icon on the Upload screens.
- Review the Billing Frequency table for Grace Period values. The Grace Period determines how long after the end of a billing period should invoices be created.
- Create and Upload Invoice Templates. The Invoice Templates can be created using a PDF designer, referencing specific codes.