Documents are considered stuck when there are no pending action requests on them. Use the following screen to see what's stuck and what's been or being fixed by the stuckDocumentAutofixJob.
Currently Stuck Documents
Clicking Stuck Documents Report opens the following page and lists the documents currently stuck enroute (no pending action requests).
Stuck Documents Autofix Report
Clicking Autofix Report lists documents that have been or will be fixed by the stuckDocumentAutofixJob.
- Documents marked as FAILED were not able to be fixed by requeuing the document and will need to be researched further.
- Documents marked as FIXING or FIXED were stuck and the autofix job was able to requeue them.
The following batch jobs can be scheduled to requeue and notify specific email addresses when documents are stuck.
- The stuckDocumentAutofixJob will look for stuck documents and attempt to move them along in the workflow, it only takes action on documents that do not have any action requests. Requeuing these documents is the same as using the Queue Document option on the Document Queue Operations screen.
- The stuckDocumentNotificationJob will send an email with the list of the currently stuck documents.
The following parameters are used by the stuckDocumentAutofixJob
- EMAIL_SUBJECT: Specifies the subject line when the Autofix job cannot fix a document
- MAX_ATTEMPTS: Determines the number of times the Autofix job will attempt to requeue the document.
- NOTIFICATION_ENABLED_IND: Flag to determine whether or not to enable notification when the Autofix job cannot requeue a document. This parameter will go away in a future release - scheduling the Notification Job is sufficient to receive notificaiton.
The following parameters are used by the stuckDocumentNotificationJob
- EMAIL_SUBJECT: Specifies the subject line of the email that will be sent by the Notification job with a list of the documents that are currently stuck in workflow that cannot be fixed by the Autofix job.
- FROM_EMAIL: Sender's email address for Notification emails. Must be set to receive notification.
- TO_EMAIL: Recipient's email address for Autofix and Notification emails. Must be set to receive notification.
Please sign in to leave a comment.