Various actions can be taken on assets from the Asset and Asset Payment lookup pages, such as edit, loan, renew, return, merge, separate, transfer and payment. Available actions are restricted by permission.
Asset and Asset Payment Lookup
Both lookups have the following actions:
- edit - Change asset information, including asset detail, asset location, asset organization, land associated with the asset, and any warranty issued for the asset, asset repair history and asset components. For more information refer to Asset - edit.
- loan|renew|return - Add and update information related to equipment loans. For more information refer to Equipment Loan/Return (ELR) .
- If an asset is not on loan, the loan link will be available.
- If an asset is on loan, the renew and return links will be available.
- merge - Combine assets to create a single asset
- separate - Divide assets to create multiple assets. For more information refer to Asset - separate.
- transfer - Transfer ownership of an asset within the institution or externally. For more information refer to Asset Transfer.
- view - To view information related to the asset
Asset Payment Lookup
Asset Payment Lookup has an additional action
- payment - apply, move and link payments on existing active assets. The asset status must be defined in parameter CAPITAL_ASSET_STATUS_CODES and not be in RETIRED_STATUS_CODES. For more informatin refer to Asset Manual Payment (MPAY).
Please sign in to leave a comment.